Starting down a path toward your career can take many steps and a variety of resources. If you need more information about our programs, please use the links to the left. The additional resources below can also help you find an educational program, explore career options, and plan your next step.
WorkLink also provides several resources for employers. If you are an employer interested in providing work experience, internships, apprenticeships, or job shadowing opportunities for youth ages 17-24, please contact Palmetto Youth Connections program manager Karen Craven at (864) 633-6354 or email@example.com for further assistance.
GED and Skills Testing
- Career OneStop – Career Exploration
- Hot Jobs not Requiring a College Degree
- Kids.gov – The Official Kids’ Portal for the U.S. Government
- Career Voyages
- 30 Fastest Growing Occupations
- Teen Workers
- Student Jobs
- Summer Jobs
- Serving Our Communities
- Youth Rules – Preparing the 21st Century Workforce